Friday

provincetown

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
by: me

today i went whalewatching with my other, she was so excited, like a child! and now i understand why, it was incredible! truly amazing, i was shocked, these huge animals just a few metres away from you, it is breathtaking. yesterday we went to a just gorgeous beach, it was so nice to just relax the hole body, got a little sunburn, but still :P tomorrow we are going to plymouth and then to boston! i cant wait, hoping for the best :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so beautiful and peaceful here! I used to go to Cape Cod when I was a kid, I would love to go back sometime! These pics make me miss it so!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

speak out loud.