They look so loved :) hehehe I still dont have a pair, but I don't wear sneakers very often (I hate wearing socks XD) http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
i used to be so mad when my converse was washed out. ever since i started life as a salaryperson, i have stopped wearing converse and i hate the fact that i have. you make me miss it now. i feel so wrong about it. guess my soul has been sold, awayyyyy from my love for converse.
They look so loved :) hehehe I still dont have a pair, but I don't wear sneakers very often (I hate wearing socks XD)
ReplyDeletehttp://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
haha, i know, not such a big fan myself! but converse you gotta have, not matter what :)
ReplyDeletejeg visste ikke at du hadde converse jeg :P de var kule! du må bruke de oftere! :)
ReplyDeletei love my converse too, they just dont look as loved when there shiney and new, awesome picture
ReplyDeletexx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
ahhhhhhhhhh i´m love with converses! they are truly hey ho let´s go! :DDDDDD you just inspired me hehe
ReplyDeletegreat pics!
ReplyDeletelove the first ones, they are so fun!!!! nice blog, love the pics and lay out
ReplyDeleteD E G A I N E
HTTP://WWW.FASHIONDEGAINE.COM
i used to be so mad when my converse was washed out. ever since i started life as a salaryperson, i have stopped wearing converse and i hate the fact that i have. you make me miss it now. i feel so wrong about it. guess my soul has been sold, awayyyyy from my love for converse.
ReplyDeleteANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP